Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries stemmed and sliced
- 1 bottle of Hansen Distillery Barn Owl Vodka
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cans of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 L of Club Soda
- 1 orange, sliced in wheels
- 1 lemon, sliced in wheels
- 2 cups of ice
- Mix sugar and water in saucepan and bring to a slow boil on medium high heat
- Add sliced strawberries and stir.
- Bring to a rolling boil and mix strawberries until they become soft.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- In a large beverage container, pour cooled strawberry simple syrup
- Add frozen lemonade concentrate
- Add bottle of Barn Owl Vodka
- Add club soda
- Add ice
- Add fruit slices or use as garnish on a glass
- Pour and enjoy!