Okay, this is not healthy. I repeat… NOT healthy. However, it is freaking delicious, so I thought I would share.
We just wrapped up our Canadian Thanksgiving long-weekend festivities. Football, friends and feasts are the theme to this holiday weekend.
If you’re like me, you’re always trying to come up with new ways to use the leftovers from the holiday feast. So, I thought I would combine two things Canadians seem to love — turkey dinner and poutine.
- 1 Package of frozen french fries
- 1 Package of cheese curds
- 1 Box of Stove Top Stuffing (or use your leftovers)
- 2 Packages of Easy Mix Gravy (or use your leftovers)
- 2 Shredded Chicken Breasts (or leftover Turkey)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder for seasoning
- Follow the instructions for baking the french fries. I created two separate packages of tin foil and put 1 tbsp of olive oil in each package then tossed the fries.
- Top fries with salt, pepper and garlic power to taste.
- Prepare stuffing per box instructions.
- When french fries are done, remove from oven and layer the cheese curds, chicken/turkey and stuffing on top.
- Place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Prepare gravy per instructions.
- When french fries mix is done, remove from oven and plate.
- Pour gravy generously over top.
- Top with a scoop of cranberry sauce.